****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Can't help but stomp on our dicks at absolutely every turn. Watched a lot of Turner and Latu tape and while the word was we were leaning Latu, I would have preferred Turner. Either way, this is absolutely the dumbest move we could have made and just peak Falcons. NGL, I'll still watch, but the goodwill and confidence we have built up with our offseason moves thus far was absolutely pissed away last night. Zero trust in anybody running this organization.

I think the team can still win the division and make the playoffs but the idea of maybe pushing for more in the Cousins era is kinda done. Like I mentioned we spent this years 1st round pick on a dude that won’t play and next year we might not have one because of tampering. The context of the pick is the problem not so much the player. Hell if we had went out and gave Danielle Hunter the money we gave Cousins and still drafted Penix that would have been awesome.

I think the team can still win the division and make the playoffs but the idea of maybe pushing for more in the Cousins era is kinda done. Like I mentioned we spent this years 1st round pick on a dude that won’t play and next year we might not have one because of tampering. The context of the pick is the problem not so much the player. Hell if we had went out and gave Danielle Hunter the money we gave Cousins and still drafted Penix that would have been awesome.
Who the F is Danielle Hunter?

A Defensive End who had 16.5 sacks last season for the Vikings. 10 in 2022. Dudes a beast that gets to the QB.
Thanx for the info. my dude.

Danielle Hunter has hit a free-agency jackpot in 2024. The veteran edge rusher and four-time Pro Bowler has agreed to terms on a two-year, $49 million deal with the Houston Texans,

Harbaugh jus got the next Edelman.

1714173653162.png

Some of yall think you are fortune tellers just had 3 or 4 DTs go right after him you SURE he would of been there at 43?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom