• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Welcome back to reality Falcons fans. Last year was a fluke. You play in a 1.6 Billion Dollar POS stadium. Hello high draft picks!

Bwahahahaha!!!!

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Choke City! Dan Quinn is a defensive guru. :blah: He must have went to the Butch Jones coaching clinic. :behindsofa:

Rise Up and leave the stadium at half time!

Shortly after half time the announcers said that Jay Cutler had never come back from a 17 point deficit. It was at that point I knew we were screwed.

Jackassery aside I expect nothing less. It is our lot in life as Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Dawgs, or Jackets fans. Oh well at least the Dawgs have not let me down YET.

WTF happened in the 2nd half? I listened to the first half on the radio and figured I was safe to not worry about watching the 2nd half. I turned it on when we got the ball back down 3 right before the 2 minute warning. Then boom a receiver drops another ball that leads to an INT and the game is over. How did we not score any points and give up 20 to the worst offense in the league in the 2nd half?[/QUOTE Did you miss the Super Bowl last year? Go Figure? Sad.............

I’ve said it before on here and I’ll say it again, never liked Matt Ryan, not even in college. I just don’t see the big deal with him.

Oh good lord man. We only got half a season of relief from this crap, I thought winning MVP would buy a little more time than that.

Back
Top Bottom