• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

During an operation like this, how does the demolition contractor skirt the new OSHA silica regulations? I'm just curious because I'm the estimator for a general contractor and I wind up having to figure out how to get the work done and comply with OSHA. Our safety coordinator has been informing us over and over of the recent changes to the silica permissible exposure limit. It went from 250 ppm to 50 ppm. So how do you complete a task like this, in the middle of Atlanta, without getting hammered?
I have heard this asked in several places, but haven't heard a great answer.

During an operation like this, how does the demolition contractor skirt the new OSHA silica regulations? I'm just curious because I'm the estimator for a general contractor and I wind up having to figure out how to get the work done and comply with OSHA. Our safety coordinator has been informing us over and over of the recent changes to the silica permissible exposure limit. It went from 250 ppm to 50 ppm. So how do you complete a task like this, in the middle of Atlanta, without getting hammered?
Laws are for regular people.

Reactions: GFB

Maybe they just say eff it and figure in the penalty into the cost?

Hatred of America!!!

"The continuing protests by multimillionaire NFL players who refuse to stand for our national anthem – disrespecting our flag and the brave patriots in our armed forces – are setting a terrible example for America’s children as Thanksgiving approaches.

The message? Don't be thankful for the many blessings America has given you. Instead, act ungratefully, disrespectfully and unpatriotically - The lesson is Hatred of America."

AREN'T YOU PROUD TO BE PART OF THAT!!!

Hatred of America!!!

"The continuing protests by multimillionaire NFL players who refuse to stand for our national anthem – disrespecting our flag and the brave patriots in our armed forces – are setting a terrible example for America’s children as Thanksgiving approaches.

The message? Don't be thankful for the many blessings America has given you. Instead, act ungratefully, disrespectfully and unpatriotically - The lesson is Hatred of America."

AREN'T YOU PROUD TO BE PART OF THAT!!!
GTFO
082717 mercedes benz fans ba12_20170826200357.JPG

That is what is called damage control!! Up until last year, the NFL required the services to pay in order to do things like take at a game just like any other advertiser would. Yet they tried to play like it was because they were patriotic. Only when the pay requirement became public knowledge did the NFL pull back on that out of the PR necessity.

Back
Top Bottom