• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Where are all the guys saying that it's just one game, they started the super bowl year like this, just wait........

I'm waiting to see who they pick in the first round next year.

Where are all the guys saying that it's just one game, they started the super bowl year like this, just wait........

I'm waiting to see who they pick in the first round next year.

I'm not a mindless pessimist like some of you, passing off crapping on the Falcons as some sort of wisdom. That said, the number of injuries that have happened this season makes this nothing at all like two seasons ago. If you're waiting for someone to say "it's just one game" then you might not want to hold your breath because this is a seriously dinged up roster. I'm impressed with a lot of what the Falcons are doing right now though.

2019 1st round pick? Defense. 2nd round pick? Defense. 3rd round pick? Defense.

I'm not a mindless pessimist like some of you, passing off crapping on the Falcons as some sort of wisdom. That said, the number of injuries that have happened this season makes this nothing at all like two seasons ago. If you're waiting for someone to say "it's just one game" then you might not want to hold your breath because this is a seriously dinged up roster. I'm impressed with a lot of what the Falcons are doing right now though.

2019 1st round pick? Defense. 2nd round pick? Defense. 3rd round pick? Defense.

I've been a Falcons fan for 40+ years. When I was a kid, my stepdad installed an antenna so when they played at home and were never sold out, we could get the Chattanooga station to watch them. The only time we were ever allowed to eat in front of the TV was on Sunday during football season.

With that said, it's been 40+ years of disappoitment. They have never seemed to play to win, they play not to lose. So it really isn't,", passing off crapping on the Falcons as some sort of wisdom", it is an observation of 40 + years of wanting to see them win, but having them ALWAYS fall short. I'm a passionate sports fan and it bothers me way more than it should, after all it's just a game.

Yes sir it is just a game but with "professional" players that make salaries more than commensurate with their worth. I say that with the thought of just how much is our entertainment worth? Julio Jones just pulled that holdout BS because he is reportedly the best in the league playing his position and some guy or guys got a bigger contract than his 3year old deal. So Julio shut up and prove it, and if you don't should you be penalized or take a pay cut because you didn't measure up to expectations or rumors of your worth. Anytime we talk about these professional players and it's just a game we need to back up and expect or demand a little more for the big money they get paid and stop all this rhetoric of we have to get it together,it's going to come together, the D needs to step up or the O needs what ever their excuse is and just plain start producing. Do your jobs and earn that over inflated salary and give the fans what they paid for,a winner, a Super Bowl winner.

It's only one game.... that we are behind in the division. Offensively they're playing great the defense is just banged up. It's still September.

No I'm not saying this is our year, but we're still very much in the running and scoring 30+ points a game is entertaining to me either way.

B93A4F8E-6F5F-429A-B2B5-9EC80E6B80FE.jpeg

Time to update that logo.

Back
Top Bottom