• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Dan Quinn needs to go.

Next season we'll have a better idea what we're dealing with. It wouldn't be a good idea to make big changes based on what's happened this season, given the crazy number of injuries. Got to go into the off season thinking defense. For now, Ryan needs to throw a TD right quick.

Next season we'll have a better idea what we're dealing with. It wouldn't be a good idea to make big changes based on what's happened this season, given the crazy number of injuries. Got to go into the off season thinking defense. For now, Ryan needs to throw a TD right quick.
I know this season has been riddled with injuries, but we've been freakishly healthy the last few years, so by law of average we were due this kind of season. I just don't know what advantage we get on game day with DQ that you wouldn't get with any other coach. I bet 31 other coaches would've won the superbowl if you handed them the play chart and headset late in the 3rd quarter.

I got Ingram and Thomas on my fantasy team and they aren't doing crap, so I'm getting screwed all the way around!

Matt Ryan looks like a deer in headlights! Anyone else notice how other defenses get pressure on us, disguise blitzes, play aggressive, and we rush 3 linemen on 3rd down and just pray coverage doesn't break down, and it inevitably does.

Back
Top Bottom