• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Let's see, Ryan has a 70% + completion percentage this year. 28/6 touchdown to interceptions ratio and is top 5 in practically every measurable stat this season.

He's definitely not the problem. The #1 problem this year has been injuries, Ryan lost his starting left and right guards early in the season and is still performing at the top of the league.

Let's see, Ryan has a 70% + completion percentage this year. 28/6 touchdown to interceptions ratio and is top 5 in practically every measurable stat this season.

He's definitely not the problem. The #1 problem this year has been injuries, Ryan lost his starting left and right guards early in the season and is still performing at the top of the league.
No doubt, injuries were rough this year

Don't get me wrong. I don't think he's the best. He can't throw the deep ball well and he doesn't have a killer instinct. We could do way worse. I think Julio is wasted on us and I wouldn't overpay him next year. I'd let him walk.
My biggest and probably only complaint with Matt Ryan. He is garbage at throwing deep balls. Julio has to come back to the ball all the freakin time when he has a step or two on a double team.

My biggest and probably only complaint with Matt Ryan. He is garbage at throwing deep balls. Julio has to come back to the ball all the freakin time when he has a step or two on a double team.

Absolutely true. He doesn't have a strong arm. He heaves it like a punt. Julio would probably have 15+ TDs a year with someone like Brady, Big Ben, or Rodgers.

Matt Ryan just does not have it. Quarterbacks like Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre and Big Ben all have it. It is like a killer instinct to win, the will to will their team to win. No, Matt Ryan does not have that!!!!! Stats alone do not win a Superbowl!!!

Matt Ryan just does not have it. Quarterbacks like Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre and Big Ben all have it. It is like a killer instinct to win, the will to will their team to win. No, Matt Ryan does not have that!!!!! Stats alone do not win a Superbowl!!!

Hell yes, let's get Favre out of retirement. The 'ole gunslinger! :bounce:

Ryan is one stupid mistake from his OC away from having as many Superbowl wins as Breez and Rogers.

Back
Top Bottom