• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

But why? He has the def line in his face before he can get set. His '19 stats are good, he's pretty mobile, he's smart and practices and plays hard each week. I think you build the team around him. What is he lacking? What does the poor guy gotta do? :rolleyes:

Granted he's not perfect and made some errors this year (under duress?). He's not Brady/Rodgers/Farve elite. But he is the best all around QB we've ever had and I've been watching since the mid 1970s!

View attachment 2332139
I just don't like him or think he's that good, @FatAlbert has already tried this before

Matt Ryan was the MVP of the NFL just a couple years ago. He's not the best QB in NFL history, but he's far from our biggest problem. Remember how terrible Tom Brady looked during the 1st 3 quarters of the Super Bowl when the Falcons were playing well? Matt Ryan has to deal with that pressure basically all the time.

Keep Matt (he's good for at least 3-5 years), Arthur can keep the team, but get rid of all coaching and GM, all players are expendable, and start over other than Ryan, Deion Jones, Grady Jarrett, and Ridley.

Matt Ryan was the MVP of the NFL just a couple years ago. He's not the best QB in NFL history, but he's far from our biggest problem. Remember how terrible Tom Brady looked during the 1st 3 quarters of the Super Bowl when the Falcons were playing well? Matt Ryan has to deal with that pressure basically all the time.

Keep Matt (he's good for at least 3-5 years), Arthur can keep the team, but get rid of all coaching and GM, all players are expendable, and start over other than Ryan, Deion Jones, Grady Jarrett, and Ridley.
I'm on board with this.

AB has a solution for 2019...
i.imgur.com_bv9Dtl1.gif

Back
Top Bottom