• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

said every falcons fan since 1966. I'll buy overpriced playoff tickets before season tickets.

....And one of these years we're going to be right! 2020 has a nice ring to it - so why not 2020? Looks like we'll be playing in Tampa. :cool:

1966.jpg

You know that Arthur decided to keep Dan Quinn because of what is coming. I believe we will have some good scores next season!! - And Quinn now will report to the General Manager, not to Arthur!

I'd say anything less than being in the playoffs next year and Dan might be looking for empty boxes. He only bought him and the team some time. They have to produce wins or they start updating their resumes and look to be traded.

With the cap limitations, there may be cuts and trades anyway. My understanding is we are going to have to make some hard decisions in the off season regarding whom we keep and let go. Not enough cap space to sign them all.

Reactions: GFB
  • Saturday, January 4:
    • No. 5 Buffalo Bills at No. 4 Houston Texans, 4:35 p.m. on ESPN
    • No. 6 Tennessee Titans at No. 3 New England Patriots, 8:15 p.m. on CBS
  • Sunday, January 5:
    • No. 6 Minnesota Vikings at No. 3 New Orleans Saints, 1:05 p.m. on Fox
    • No. 5 Seattle Seahawks at No. 4 Philadelphia Eagles, 4:40 p.m. on NBC
  • First-round byes: No. 1 San Francisco 49ers, No. 1 Baltimore Ravens, No. 2 Green Bay Packers, No. 2 Kansas City Chiefs

Back
Top Bottom