• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Tampa will probably be the best again, but we might can be #2. Depends on how well the saints manage without Drew. Of course they beat us without him last year...so we may be in trouble. :faint:Another 0-5 start and we're done...again.

I could see Falcons coming in anywhere from 2nd to last place in the division. I'm looking forward to seeing any kind of run game, Ryan staying more upright, and a defense that keeps the game in reach. Not expecting a miracle.

I could see Falcons coming in anywhere from 2nd to last place in the division. I'm looking forward to seeing any kind of run game, Ryan staying more upright, and a defense that keeps the game in reach. Not expecting a miracle.

Just improving on the basics and we could get in the playoffs as a wildcard. It seems some years when we gain in one area - we lose ground in another.

Here’s the impact Julio Jones had during his 10 years with the Falcons: * 848 catches for 12,896 yards, both franchise records * 7 Pro Bowl selections, 5 All Pro selections * 7 1,000+ yard seasons * 95.5 receiving yards per game (most in NFL history)

Back
Top Bottom