• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Atlanta Gun Show

Yes, this is a big event where everybody goes to buy overpriced stuff. Everyone is so proud of what they are selling.

Yes, there are some proud sellers (including me, sometimes). But the best deals are the fellas walking around.

I just showed them the link to the coupon on the phone last year.

https://rkshows.com/coupon-2/

Yep, a picture on the phone or just their website coupon is enough to save $2. Table prices have gone up, but $15 is a bit high. But this is America, and I'm a confirmed capitalist. Even if I wasn't going to be there as a vendor, I'd still go to the Expo show.

May join you, have a full day planned for Saturday, maybe some sellers will be desperate, then again all the bargains may be gone.

Best deals from private sellers carrying their for sale items around anyway.

:thumb:
Best deals are often the folks walking around. It is humorous that they are referred to as "walkers" as in the walking dead. But even some of them are very very proud of their firearms. (like the "battle worn" Taurus from a few weeks ago).

I'll be assisting SAS Defense at the show. We're usually on the right hand side, about 2-3 islands in from the front and 3-4 islands from the right hand wall as you enter. Custom hand built AR's and Titanium Suppressors are the main stay, plus the private sale items from our personal collections. Most of the ODTers will raise an eyebrow at the AR prices, but, again, God Bless the American Capitalist economy. The Titanium cans are at average market prices and are 100% Titanium with a a mono core.

Look for a white shield with a red cross on a black banner. I may have a large assortment of odds and ends. ODTers get an obligatory discount on my junk, but not the ARs or Cans :D.

I should have the following as private sales: Glock 41 with Ghost Trigger, holster, 4 Glock mags and a Korean 20+ round mag. Detonics Mk VI combat master (stainless) with three magazines, maybe the No 4 Mk 1 T Enfiled, maybe a Colt 6920 new in the box (Pmag ATACs version), probably some other stuff. I do have an older Redfield Accu-Trac 3-9 scope with the "B" turret that works well.

Hope to see everyone there. Maybe I can put up an "I speak ODT" sign?

Back
Top Bottom