• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Atlanta Police Issued ARs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ad nauseum gentlemen. Still waiting to see how Bushmaster is on par with higher end brands.

Lower quality metal

Lower quality gunsmithing

Lower quality barrel

Lower quality LPK

Lower quality owners apparently as well

Can you refute any of these points yet? Or will you keep spinning the question, which I in turn answer, then you hit me with personal attacks of not being an "expert". Why would I have to be an expert on something so simple? Are you really this dumb?

You don't want things to break during a gun fight. Please, make yourself look even worse, I can't wait to see the next round of elementary and predictable comebacks from you fine gents.

Last edited:
Ad nauseum gentlemen. Still waiting to see how Bushmaster is on par with higher end brands.

still waiting for your qualification to decide whats best for police officers and why a noveske is a better choice than other less expensive choices just as capable of performing the task.

and i think sovoet is still waiting for pics of your noveske

Lower quality metal

Lower quality gunsmithing

Lower quality barrel

Lower quality LPK

Lower quality owners apparently as well

Can you refute any of these points yet? Or will you keep spinning the question, which I in turn answer, then you hit me with personal attacks of not being an "expert". Why would I have to be an expert on something so simple? Are you really this dumb?

You don't want things to break during a gun fight. Please, make yourself look even worse, I can't wait to see the next round of elementary and predictable comebacks from you fine gents.

you are aware that LAR makes BOTH noveski lowers AND bushmaster lowers right ?? :lol:

where are you getting your specs on what metal they use? please give us a source, gunsmithing? they are assembled like any other rifle. lower quality LPK? yeah because the little springs and pins break oh so often, and we may be lower quality owners but at least were not pretentious arrogant know it all noveske fanboys.

your right no one wants their rifle to break during a gun fight, so your saying that colts, and M&Ps always break and noveske never does?

why dont you get over yourself and relize that the brand and overengineering dont always make a better machine.

ok, lets clear up one thing, I have eenrefering to colt and M&P rifles, not bushmaster.

and wy dont you own a noveski? if they are the best rifle in the world and only 400 dollars more why didnt you buy one?

and if you had better reading comprehension you would recall what i said earlier. i never said that noveski didnt make a nice rifle, my point is are the differences between a 1500 dollar noveske and a 1000 dollar colt big enough for an officer to justify the cost.

No one is saying that noveske doesn't make a nicer rifle. But tell me why a ordinary patrol officer needs a noveske over a less expensive but perfectly reliable rifle? If it goes bang every time and hits their target why should they care if it has a special chrome lining or bench rest accuracy?

where are you getting your specs on what metal they use? please give us a source, gunsmithing? they are assembled like any other rifle. lower quality LPK? yeah because the little springs and pins break oh so often, and we may be lower quality owners but at least were not pretentious arrogant know it all noveske fanboys.

your right no one wants their rifle to break during a gun fight, so your saying that colts, and M&Ps always break and noveske never does?

why dont you get over yourself and relize that the brand and overengineering dont always make a better machine.

well....they're more expensive right? So therefore, the materials used must be better...right?

Also, the lowers LAR makes for Novekse are on a different spec than the ones for Bushmaster. If you've ever seen a Noveske N4, you'll see how the lower/upper match is beyond perfect. Also flared magwell and nicer rounded edges made out of a higher quality metal.

ok, lets clear up one thing, I have eenrefering to colt and M&P rifles, not bushmaster.

and wy dont you own a noveski? if they are the best rifle in the world and only 400 dollars more why didnt you buy one?

and if you had better reading comprehension you would recall what i said earlier. i never said that noveski didnt make a nice rifle, my point is are the differences between a 1500 dollar noveske and a 1000 dollar colt big enough for an officer to justify the cost.

We've been over this. Like, 4 times now. Go back, read. Go back, read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom