• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Police Issued ARs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this responce "I take it you own a Noveske? If you can afford one why not pony up for a membership?"

this is what happens when im home sick with the flu and I have too much time on my hands, I spend way too much time on pointless things like going back and forth with a fanboy for a brand he probably doesnt own. taco, you probably think all police officers should carry HK only too right? I mean that plastic guide rod in glocks isnt made to super tight tolerances.

I like this responce "I take it you own a Noveske? If you can afford one why not pony up for a membership?"

this is what happens when im home sick with the flu and I have too much time on my hands, I spend way too much time on pointless things like going back and forth with a fanboy for a brand he probably doesnt own. taco, you probably think all police officers should carry HK only too right? I mean that plastic guide rod in glocks isnt made to super tight tolerances.

I think all police officers should carry HKs. Why? Cause there would be more police trade ins :)

becausehe officers carried hem but when it came time to actually shoot someone they went and got a glock?

but tactical taco says that police shoot 20,000 rounds a year surely your not saying that the majority of police officers shoot just enough to qualify each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom