• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Police Issued ARs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the lowers LAR makes for Novekse are on a different spec than the ones for Bushmaster. If you've ever seen a Noveske N4, you'll see how the lower/upper match is beyond perfect. Also flared magwell and nicer rounded edges made out of a higher quality metal.

Higher quality metal? Really? Show me? So I can figure out how to read it.

LMFAO, Soviet, how can you not have closed this, watching taco dig himself in a ditch in this thread is the biggest trainwreck ever. Taco, since Noveske is superior, please, just to shut Soviet up, please post pics of your noveske, as well as your previously owned broken bushy's, m&p's, colts etc. For example, Soviet use to say that HK was better than glock, he made points just as you, but Soviet also pictured his HK's numeorus times (Miss that P7 ya had man)..

I'm wondering where your dog is in this fight? Where's your Noveske? Funny that you didn't respond to the inferno you started in arf.

I've owned 6 or so Noveske complete rifles and countless noveske barrels. They were nice, they went bang. Not one of them was milspec. I prefer BCM or Colt to be honest with you.

I own two old Bushmasters now that I would put up against any guns including any of my colts or my BCM.

I've owned 6 or so Noveske complete rifles and countless noveske barrels. They were nice, they went bang. Not one of them was milspec. I prefer BCM or Colt to be honest with you.

I own two old Bushmasters now that I would put up against any guns including any of my colts or my BCM.

not one of them mil-spec? Dang.

- - - Updated - - -

i have read it, tell us again why you dont own a noveski?

you know why. :)

Reliability isn't bought. I've had RIA 1911's that I'd take into a gunfight before Colts and Springfields that I've owned. I've got a frankenrifle that I have no problem picking up and defending myself or loved ones with, and I put together for less than $600. Just because it's expensive and purdy, doesn't mean that it's better. There are WASR's I'd trust over other, more expensive AK's..and I hate WASR's. Besides...Larue>Noveske anyways..so that said, let's see how much longer this thread goes on

- - - Updated - - -

well it cant be because of money, i mean since you obviously cant afford nice guns since you left after 9th grade (not meant as an insult buddy) you wouldnt have to buy all the cheap HKs you have. so since he finished highschool he should be able to afford all the over priced rifles he wants.

oh and taco just out of curiosity what rifle do you have and also im sure your handguns are all HKs and wilson combats since they are built to such tight tolerances that you cant trust your life to anything else, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Technically only rifles issued to the military are "Mil Spec" Even colt says their commercial rifles aren't mil-spec, and they've got THE TDP for the military. (Doesn't help colt neuters their lowers but I have no plans of putting in a DIAS, but even then, Noveske hasn't proven to be anymore reliable. They're a botique rifle. It's not even a good comparison to use the porshe vs crown vic analogy, because noveske hasn't ever been ran as hard as any government model colt that's still going strong. My Ex (former fwb as well) is an armorer for the US Army, she knows her way around the m4 platform better than a lot of men although she's far from a gun nut, and I can't recall her ever saying a colt was "junk" or that they needed something better... Just saying.

well it cant be because of money, i mean since you obviously cant afford nice guns since you left after 9th grade (not meant as an insult buddy) you wouldnt have to buy all the cheap HKs you have. so since he finished highschool he should be able to afford all the over priced rifles he wants.

Check me out on the corner of washington road & simpson road. I hold up sign that says "will work for HKs" . Cought quite a few that way :)

Reliability isn't bought. I've had RIA 1911's that I'd take into a gunfight before Colts and Springfields that I've owned. I've got a frankenrifle that I have no problem picking up and defending myself or loved ones with, and I put together for less than $600. Just because it's expensive and purdy, doesn't mean that it's better. There are WASR's I'd trust over other, more expensive AK's..and I hate WASR's. Besides...Larue>Noveske anyways..so that said, let's see how much longer this thread goes on

I'd run a Wasr against any ak around. WASR'S are just not as pretty and a few other deals, but when a dealer (dave at ccf) hands you two ak's, one about 200$ more than the wasr and said if you're looking for a cheap ak that's going to go bang every time, you can't go wrong with a wasr, sure, I bought a wasr and had no issues with it. Now if I was like Soviet or CCW and was more of an Ak nerd, I'd fork out the extra dough for the really nice milled collectible Ak's all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom