• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Police Issued ARs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check me out on the corner of washington road & simpson road. I hold up sign that says "will work for HKs" . Cought quite a few that way :)

hell, i might have to stand on the opposite corner and say ill work for glocks, try and undercut your buisness a little.

Check me out on the corner of washington road & simpson road. I hold up sign that says "will work for HKs" . Cought quite a few that way :)

For someone that dropped out of highschool(not meant to be an insult, don't know if its true), and still having a butt load of HK's, you're better off than most.

Oh get want to know something funny about Noveske gen2 lowers......they won't work with a surefire 60 or 100 round mag.

And as far as Noveske not putting out second rate parts, have you never heard of the chainsaw lowers and uppers? They are blemishes that have been engraved and sold at discount

Noveske openly admits that they don't follow the TDP and that their rifles are not milspec. They don't build fighting guns, they build game guns for the run and gun 3 gun guys.

Oh get want to know something funny about Noveske gen2 lowers......they won't work with a surefire 60 or 100 round mag. And as far as Noveske not putting out second rate parts, have you never heard of the chainsaw lowers and uppers? They are blemishes that have been engraved and sold at discount
While I hate to admit it, this guy knows more about noveske and gun game guns than most on this forum.

On a lighter note, someone needs to go delete that thread about ranges charging a 20$ annual fee, I got all excited when I seen an RSFcowboy post :( same as RedneckNcamo or something like that, RNC? where the hell have they been?

just throwing this out there.http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...57784_757784_757784_ProductDisplayErrorView_Yhttp://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3020according to this both Smith and Wesson M&P and noveske lowers are made of the same 7075 T6 aluminum.
As is 99.9% of the lowers on the market. Noveske sets itself apart with their barrels which even though they are not milspec are amazing barrels. One could argue they are the most accurate barrel on the market. I think their barrels are the only thing they actually manufacture in house.

Wow, I'm getting in a bit late, but here's a couple cents no one gives a **** about.

1. The LPK make nary a difference and they are built by the same company anyway.
2. Milspec is not the pinnacle of engineering perfection, far from it. There are many manufacturers that engineer outside of milspec to achieve GREATER quality where $$$ and mass production aren't the driving forces.
3. Noveske uppers>Bushmaster lowers...no doubt. Bushmaster has always been a second tier AR builder.

4. What are we arguing about and why? lol

Ad nauseum gentlemen. Still waiting to see how Bushmaster is on par with higher end brands.

Lower quality metal

Lower quality gunsmithing

Lower quality barrel

Lower quality LPK

Lower quality owners apparently as well

Can you refute any of these points yet? Or will you keep spinning the question, which I in turn answer, then you hit me with personal attacks of not being an "expert". Why would I have to be an expert on something so simple? Are you really this dumb?

You don't want things to break during a gun fight. Please, make yourself look even worse, I can't wait to see the next round of elementary and predictable comebacks from you fine gents.

^^^^ What are you talking about?? I'd bet you dollar to donuts, that if you ordered lowers parts kits from Noveske, Bushmaster, Oly arms, THEY WOULD ALL BE THE SAME !!! Why b/c they would all be with in... 1/10000 of a inch. or so, maybe less. Parts that are in spec are in spec. I dont give a D*** who makes them. And please tell me what kind of experance do you have with firearms, esp. the M16/ M4 platform. ( will I get in trouble for the d word? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom