• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attack on us embassy in iraq

Been sayin' that for years brother. If we did that, in a few short years everyone would be beggin' U.S. to come back.
With great power, comes great responsibility.

We cannot let dumazz monkeys like that create WMD's and nukes to kill each other over stupid shiii.

And....what might said "stupid shii" be?
religion

With great power, comes great responsibility.

We cannot let dumazz monkeys like that create WMD's and nukes to kill each other over stupid shiii.

And....what might said "stupid shii" be?
religion

I agree that with great power , comes great responsibility, BUT............
Religion, football, sexy goats, tastes great/less filling ..............who gives a damn what that kill EACH OTHER over.

I agree that with great power , comes great responsibility, BUT............
Religion, football, sexy goats, tastes great/less filling ..............who gives a damn what that kill EACH OTHER over.
Glad you asked.

BECAUSE...that "religion" spreads like F'in cancer!

Look at the UK man.

After the attacks on our Marines in Beirut in 1983, President Ronald Reagan ordered the Marines to begin withdrawing from Lebanon.
The he made a 2nd order..He had the Navy deploy large ships within firing range of the coast.
3 months later we had the remains of all of our dead boys and the troops pulled out.

Then the United States Navy got some payback and started firing and firing and firing.

On February 8, 1984, the USS New Jersey fired almost 300 shells from her big guns at positions in the Beqaa Valley east of Beirut.
"Firing firing and firing almost non-stop for a nine-hour period, the USS New Jersey fired 288 16-inch rounds, each one weighing 2,000 lbs each.
"Many Lebanese still recall the 'flying Volkswagens, name given to the huge shells that struck.

In addition to destroying artillery and missile sites, approximately 30 of these 2,000lb projectiles hit Syrian command posts, killing the commanding Syrian general in Lebanon along with several of his senior officers"
images.jpg

untitled.png

President Reagan and US Navy ...They had a heck of a way of saying GOODBYE.

I think its time we give the middle East another taste of the Way America says "GoodBye"...And then we go HOME.

Glad you asked.

BECAUSE...that "religion" spreads like F'in cancer!

Look at the UK man.

I agree brother, but again, much of that UK cancer is called political correctness (gone to far)............
Love thy neighbor and all that crap. It's the "WOKE" idiots that vote and want that "mix" of religion of peace/humanity/aliens. :becky:

After the attacks on our Marines in Beirut in 1983, President Ronald Reagan ordered the Marines to begin withdrawing from Lebanon.
The he made a 2nd order..He had the Navy deploy large ships within firing range of the coast.
3 months later we had the remains of all of our dead boys and the troops pulled out.

Then the United States Navy got some payback and started firing and firing and firing.

On February 8, 1984, the USS New Jersey fired almost 300 shells from her big guns at positions in the Beqaa Valley east of Beirut.
"Firing firing and firing almost non-stop for a nine-hour period, the USS New Jersey fired 288 16-inch rounds, each one weighing 2,000 lbs each.
"Many Lebanese still recall the 'flying Volkswagens, name given to the huge shells that struck.

In addition to destroying artillery and missile sites, approximately 30 of these 2,000lb projectiles hit Syrian command posts, killing the commanding Syrian general in Lebanon along with several of his senior officers"
.View attachment 2424859

View attachment 2424857

President Reagan and US Navy ...They had a heck of a way of saying GOODBYE.

I think its time we give the middle East another taste of the Way America says "GoodBye"...And then we go HOME.
I was there, we could have used this support while we were there, might have saved a couple hundred Marines lives...

I agree brother, but again, much of that UK cancer is called political correctness (gone to far)............
Love thy neighbor and all that crap. It's the "WOKE" idiots that vote and want that "mix" of religion of peace/humanity/aliens. :becky:
Uhhhmmm...yeah...those "woke idiots" are about 375 years too early.

Back
Top Bottom