• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(ATTENTION GM TECHS) Need help with a Hummer H2

1ofakind

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
72   0
Reaction score
I just bought a hummer h2 that has the abs and brake light on and also the 4wd isn't working. The 4wd light is working but will not switch to hi or lo. Any GM tech's nearby that could help me would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking for free labor just would rather stay away from the dealership. Thanks

You will need access to a scanner that will pull ABS code for you. 4wd may or may not be related to the code , but thats where you need to start.

Thanks. I have an OBD2 scanner but it doesnt read ABS. I'm hoping someone will scan it for me with a Tech 2 scanner and i also need some schematics for the sp205 connector right behind the fuse box under the hood.

It may or may not be your problem... but a bad or disconnected speed sensor on your transfercase would cause these issues. A tech2 will confirm and make your life easier.

I just bought a hummer h2 that has the abs and brake light on and also the 4wd isn't working. The 4wd light is working but will not switch to hi or lo. Any GM tech's nearby that could help me would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking for free labor just would rather stay away from the dealership. Thanks

Had a similar 4wd selector problem on my GMC Sierra, turns out the connections in the back go bad/loose and 2 zip ties pulling the connections in fixed the problem...tech said $350 since code read bad module but was a simple 10cent fix

Back
Top Bottom