• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention on Baiting

Well it looks like DNR moved the line of the northern border to the federal lands within the boarders of the Chattahoochee National Forest and have designated all private lands outside the southern zone. SO effective immediately we can hunt over bait on private land state wide.
alright!!!

My opinion kinda takes the hunting out of it.

Pretty much shooting fish in a barrel at that point

It really doesn't. Deer are smarter than most think. If anything it will help people not shoot so many young deer because they will get more time to judge their target. Either way it is private land. It should not have been an issue.

Well it looks like DNR moved the line of the northern border to the federal lands within the boarders of the Chattahoochee National Forest and have designated all private lands outside the southern zone. SO effective immediately we can hunt over bait on private land state wide.
We have been granted a little more freedom! Thank you dnr

That pic can’t be taken around Wolf Pen Gap? I haven’t seen that many deer in 100 square miles up in this area!

I have seen larger groups not far from Wolf Pen Gap road. Almost dangerous driving some of those roads for fear of one diving across the road in front of you.

97C1D094-0774-4C3C-835A-111BB0CF4085.png

Back
Top Bottom