August 3rd survival meet up?

Heads up.... My wife done went and blind sided me with a "before school starts to-do-list". Which translate to: "takecare of this before I slice off your nads".
So I guess I am bounced out for tomorrow guys. (was defiantly looking forward to this too dag nabit!!)

Let me know the date of the next one.
I promise to make that one no matter what.

I would like to join. First question can i bring a service dog? Where is this held and what time. How much hiking is it, is it on a trail or through the woods? What is the rule on carry weapon?

Thanks you
lo0king forward to it
eric

I would like to join. First question can i bring a service dog? Where is this held and what time. How much hiking is it, is it on a trail or through the woods? What is the rule on carry weapon?

Thanks you
lo0king forward to it
eric

Sorry to hear that Troy. See if you can't make it for dinner Saturday for a couple hours.

Taz: glad that you will join us! Here are my thoughts. ...all can be clarified/ vetoed by TCB-- he is hosting this trip.

Guns, yes.
Booze, around campfire.
Safety, first..last..always.

Hike, yes but not far. Backpack mode, not exactly car camping. (Intend to bring extra gear to experiment with and compare. Hiking too far limits our ability to do that and to accomodate later arrivals.)

Meet up times...flexible. I intend to arrive @ 1700 (5:00pm National Guard time. ...) tonight. There may be some arrivals noon tomorrow or later tonight. PM TCB, SJ or me with your intentions and cell # for final coordination.

Meet up location is in this thread... Dollar General at exit 222.

I have no problem with a well behaved dog.....TCB?
Spray or flea dip before arriving....kill the ticks that he will pick up.

I wish I could, but knowing my 13 year olds, they are going to literally wear my tail out running around. Especially with a 22 month old in tow.
It sucks, but its gotta be done before they get back in school.
The only good thing that'll come out of all of this will be the fact that she will "HAVE TO" give me my wallet back with the C.CARDS in it. So I will be able to get a few things for hunting season while we are out and about.....hehehehe.
I will catch the next one for sure.

Sorry to hear that Troy. See if you can't make it for dinner Saturday for a couple hours.

Taz: glad that you will join us! Here are my thoughts. ...all can be clarified/ vetoed by TCB-- he is hosting this trip.

Guns, yes.
Booze, around campfire.
Safety, first..last..always.

Hike, yes but not far. Backpack mode, not exactly car camping. (Intend to bring extra gear to experiment with and compare. Hiking too far limits our ability to do that and to accomodate later arrivals.)

Meet up times...flexible. I intend to arrive @ 1700 (5:00pm National Guard time. ...) tonight. There may be some arrivals noon tomorrow or later tonight. PM TCB, SJ or me with your intentions and cell # for final coordination.

Meet up location is in this thread... Dollar General at exit 222.

I have no problem with a well behaved dog.....TCB?
Spray or flea dip before arriving....kill the ticks that he will pick up.

well said vc94!

Great!

TCB...did SJ call you? His ETA probably earlier than expected. ...mine, later. .....

So I've got 5 minutes to be an hour late getting on the road......but that is Alabama, only a century b/h the world.

Ok...jambalaya it is. Hot sauce is in y'all!

Back
Top Bottom