August 3rd survival meet up?

I went out scouting today (aimlessly wandering through the woods) and in three hours I picked up 3 ticks. I was wearing long pants. If you guys have any premethrin I would use it. Im going to try to remember to pick some up because Im out, If I remember I will share! I picked a some what open area near the back lake so that it will help to cut down on the bugs and snakes and we will be close to the lake. If you all would to prefer to be deep in the bush ;) lol let me know and me and the Friday people will pick a different location.

I went out scouting today (aimlessly wandering through the woods) and in three hours I picked up 3 ticks. I was wearing long pants. If you guys have any premethrin I would use it. Im going to try to remember to pick some up because Im out, If I remember I will share! I picked a some what open area near the back lake so that it will help to cut down on the bugs and snakes and we will be close to the lake. If you all would to prefer to be deep in the bush ;) lol let me know and me and the Friday people will pick a different location.

no thanks i like mine trimmed and neat :pray2:

but also would deep woods bug repellent work the same? and i got my sr22 loaded w/rat shot in case we run into snakes

Great stuff...snake wrapped boar skewers! I'll have to pick up some pine nuts, capers and artichoke hearts.
Boar chunks will roast quicker and if anyone wants to cook some another way, bring what you need.

RC31...the Deep Woods Off is a great bug repellant for the skin. It's best for mosquitoes.
Permethrin is the old fashioned flea spray for dogs. It is cheap and kills the bugs, especially ticks.
Not for human contact; spray only on outer parts of pants and boots.
Don't waste $20 on clothing "dip" in the hunting section. ..it's the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom