• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aw, Crap.

Yep, I have a feeling that there's gonna be a lot of embarrassed folks come February!

Once Obama see numbers of ARs bought within this month. AWB would be useless and would only encourage dumbasses to sell on the streets to make profit leading to criminals having access.

I'm sure it would :) that will be up to my future son or daughter to decide. As long as I'm alive... It stays with me.

That right there is loyalty! That says alot about a man. I wouldn't want to be the person breaking into your house at 3 in the morning.

Last edited:
That's what I've been saying to begin with. Even with the increased FUD in the media with a perfect execution of media emotion pushing in the wake of the event our government still doesn't have the requisite political climate to push a very restrictive gun ban in the form of law today. It took a perfect storm of democrat powered everything to make it happen in 1994 and it still almost didn't. There are quite alot of democrats that aren't anti-gun.
And nowadays, people aren't as terrified of gangsta rap.

What were prices of the ARs when it was banned?

Same as prices were last week except for preban rifles. Preban rifles except for SP1s started at about 1800 and went up. SP1s could be found for 1100 to 1400 pretty regularly. I bought my first AR, a RRA during the ban. I paid 700 bucks for it.

I found one Okay mag in a buttstock pouch. No idea where the rest of them went. I did find a bunch of vacuum-sealed NBC equipment like decon kits, chemical test strips, a couple pair of trousers, a jacket, etc.

You can eat a ding dong if you think I'm going to pay 300 bucks for a case of 7.62x39. No sir.

i wasnt happy that the doctor put me on a special diet for a med problem recently, but i am relieved sir that ding dong wasnt on it!

I paid $250 at sportsmansguide.com for 1000 rounds of silver bear 7.62x39 on monday and it hurt to press <place order>.

Once Obama see numbers of ARs bought within this month. AWB would be useless and would only encourage dumbasses to sell on the streets to make profit leading to criminals having access.

if the masses werent armed before, they are after Monday-Tuesday. i saw and heard things i thought id never hear short of imminent invasion by a foreign army. problem is most of them know nothing about what they bought and wont seek any training. can you say "accidental discharge"?

Back
Top Bottom