• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bad LGS experiance

I think the gun should go back to the store and the obvious pointed out. I am the world's worst at this too; don't want trouble - life has enough. In spite of my low threshold this is either intentional or not - only one way to know.

That is simply not right - it is so hard to know who (if anyone) to trust.

Thanks for sharing the story.

I think the gun should go back to the store and the obvious pointed out. I am the world's worst at this too; don't want trouble - life has enough. In spite of my low threshold this is either intentional or not - only one way to know.

That is simply not right - it is so hard to know who (if anyone) to trust.

Thanks for sharing the story.

I would say it has to be intentional, it's hard to describe without pictures but this thing is Bright Forest green, there is no shade of OD or even FDE that comes close to it.

It seems so to me too and that is why I would have to protest. Also, I run a company and my folks make mistakes for which I am obligated to help or fix my customer. In many ways it is not the problem but the resolution which matters. Best of luck!!!!!!

It seems so to me too and that is why I would have to protest. Also, I run a company and my folks make mistakes for which I am obligated to help or fix my customer. In many ways it is not the problem but the resolution which matters. Best of luck!!!!!!

Agreed and well stated. I will try to convince him to go back and I will tag along for technical support. Give them the opportunity to make it right and then just avoid business with them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom