Bad News for those who live near Hwy 20 in Cherokee County

This is one of my favorite scenes.

image.jpeg

Being the Great White Father Of Construction I'll advise you that if it's went through the complete planning and zoning compliance then you have a serious up hill battle and without proper funding to fight a Big Wig you'll be pulling your own wig and stressing for nothing.
That sucks and I'm sure you don't want to here this but sometimes we have to take the reality check and accept the government process that has failed us.

Good luck with the fight, just remember that one day a long time ago your mama told you so.
Today, You have the right to fight it but today's forecast is tomorrows future, and his forecast brings much more money to the county in the future.
GWFOC

I remember a controlled field test for one of the universities around Charlotte conducting an experiment with untreated human waste spread over a fallow field. I never knew what they were doing but man, you'd have to puke when you got to the other side of the fields. It was somewhere along the road from Charlotte to Matthews, NC. Maybe you could check into the local colleges to see if any have such an experiment planned?

I already have all plans and docs related to the property. It's unbelievable that the facility was allowed to be put in an agriculturally zoned neighborhood.

Technically a Vineyard is agriculture, so if it was zoned as such, I don't see how they could deny the business. A lot of people have businesses in subdivisions. I looked it up and the address shows it as being in White, GA which is in Bartow County. Jake's Produce is also located in White, is that a misprint?

Being the Great White Father Of Construction I'll advise you that if it's went through the complete planning and zoning compliance then you have a serious up hill battle and without proper funding to fight a Big Wig you'll be pulling your own wig and stressing for nothing.
That sucks and I'm sure you don't want to here this but sometimes we have to take the reality check and accept the government process that has failed us.

Good luck with the fight, just remember that one day a long time ago your mama told you so.
Today, You have the right to fight it but today's forecast is tomorrows future, and his forecast brings much more money to the county in the future.
GWFOC

Good thing is I get unlimited free legal services.;)

Back
Top Bottom