• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BATFE Moving To Ban M855 Ammo

This got me thinking, if the potus can do this could he also ban the sale of hollow points to civilians??

He can do whatever the hell he wants right now via EO as he's a lame duck president. However his actions has repercussions on his party and the NRA doesnt take this **** lightly.

Just wait til Hillary announces her presidency campaign and possibly wins. Ammo, mags and guns will be sky rocketing in price.

Everyone here needs to write the representaives in both houses and the BATFE. It is complete horse **** the ATF, an unelected dept. can legislate what is and is not legal. I hope everyone writes them and has everyone they know write them to tell these assholes they are a bunch of twinkle toed cock suckers that need to step the **** off...In a more respectful manner, of course. :)

Everyone here needs to write the representaives in both houses and the BATFE. It is complete horse **** the ATF, an unelected dept. can legislate what is and is not legal. I hope everyone writes them and has everyone they know write them to tell these assholes they are a bunch of twinkle toed cock suckers that need to step the **** off...In a more respectful manner, of course. :)

^^^^^Sooooooo THIS!!!! ^^^^

Back
Top Bottom