• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be on the lookout for my totally custom draco coming soon....

Stannicus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
Hey guys it's me the renowned trader Sir Stannicus. For those of you who frequent the ODT you have either grown to love or hate my guns. Either way I love you all. Well I think I have out done myself this time. On the way is my one of a kind totally custom done Draco AK 47 pistol. It has been professionally built by Ray of Moss Pawn and is one bad mother (shut yo mouth)! It is custom Duracoated a metallic silver, with quad rail, Tapco pistol grip, muzzle brake, sling mount, and now for the goodness.....the trigger, bolt carrier, safety lever and internals were all sent off and completely chromed. This this is totally sick and worth over $1000....but there's a catch. I know you may not believe this but it's a little too flashy for me so I may get rid of it for a stock one. Also Im looking to find more people that are into the Draco's so that we could start a Draco group as I plan on making my first SBR a Draco. Feel free to PM me with any interests into the Draco community. If anyone else has any cool pics of their Draco post them in the thread for us other AK lovers to see. Im interested in any input from an AK lovers out there on ideas for a Draco SBR. I would really love to hear from someone who already has one pics are a plus.
2012-07-23_18-20-48_664.jpg2012-07-23_18-09-23_437.jpg2012-07-23_18-19-34_742.jpg2012-07-23_18-19-52_239.jpg

Last edited:
Ray does excellent work. I have never had him do anything "flashy" but he has bead-blasted a few Sigs for me, threaded some AK barrels and refinished a 1911 in a nice, GI "green" Park.

If your listing it for sale then list it, but don't do a "coming soon" thread as that is skirting the rules by listing it for sale twice in the same day.

I haven't picked up yet but I plan to end this thread as soon as I get it. I was also looking to get more guys together whom all owned Draco's maybe start a Draco thread blog or something of that nature.

Dracos used to go for under $400 and now everyone wants $600 plus. Not cool, messing up the game price gouging at its worst.

And slapping chrome & all that on it should not make it a $1,000 Draco.

I just got 1 last week BNIB, plan on SBR as funds allow.

Considering doing the same with my AMD-65. Seems like it would be more cost effective and less labor intensive.

Cut one spot weld. Unscrew muzzle attachment. Screw on muzzle cap/slant brake.

Back
Top Bottom