• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be on the lookout for my totally custom draco coming soon....

Price gouging? It's called Capitalism. I will make sure to watch for your ads and point out any instance where you sell your used items for anything other than 50% of it's new cost.

Capitalism happens naturally, organically. It's not supposed to be manufactured. That's the problem with the economy now. It's being run by a few to their advantage. We can start another thread if you want to get into why true capitalism hasn't existed in the "USA" since 1791.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Capitalism happens naturally, organically. It's not supposed to be manufactured. That's the problem with the economy now. It's being run by a few to their advantage. We can start another thread if you want to get into why true capitalism hasn't existed in the "USA" since 1791.

Keynesian much? :)

FWIW, the Draco as an SBR is very unsatisfying to me. By the time you go through the trouble of getting the tax stamp, chopping/modding the trunion, finding a stock that you like, etc.... you end up with a rifle that is only about two inches shorter than a Yugo underfolder....then add a forward directed muzzle device to the Draco (a requirement for me) and you're down to only an inch shorter.

For my mileage, I'd just get an underfolder...but then again, I'd never ride the bike in Stannicus' avater either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom