• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be on the lookout for my totally custom draco coming soon....

I just got 1 last week BNIB, plan on SBR as funds allow.

Same here. I said it was going to be my Christmas gift to myself. But the thing is that Im wanting an unmolested Draco and starting over from scratch. The quad rail adds a significant amount of extra weight. Im looking into different options as to what way to get the stock attached when I get the licensure. Do you have any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Dracos used to go for under $400 and now everyone wants $600 plus. Not cool, messing up the game price gouging at its worst.

And slapping chrome & all that on it should not make it a $1,000 Draco.

The cost of the gun, plus parts, and labor. Yes it is!

Dracos used to go for under $400 and now everyone wants $600 plus. Not cool, messing up the game price gouging at its worst.

And slapping chrome & all that on it should not make it a $1,000 Draco.

Price gouging? It's called Capitalism. I will make sure to watch for your ads and point out any instance where you sell your used items for anything other than 50% of it's new cost.

Another issue I have is that I love the 7.63x39 ak47 but I previously owned an AK74 and it was quite lovely. Do they make a semi auto version of the Krinkov that can be purchased without the stock. Because I would love to have another AK74 full size and a pistol version.

- - - Updated - - -

Hasselhoss you are hilarious!!! LMAO

Last edited:
I haven't picked up yet but I plan to end this thread as soon as I get it. I was also looking to get more guys together whom all owned Draco's maybe start a Draco thread blog or something of that nature.

If the intent of the thread was to get more guys together that owned draco's why would you close it when you get yours?

Price gouging? It's called Capitalism. I will make sure to watch for your ads and point out any instance where you sell your used items for anything other than 50% of it's new cost.

Feel free to watch my ads, better yet go through my previously started threads and read all of my posts for all I care. This is the kind of lame **** that's turning me away from this site, smartasses and people who think their guns are dipped in GOLD. I mean fishnet and chrome.

Feel free to watch my ads, better yet go through my previously started threads and read all of my posts for all I care. This is the kind of lame **** that's turning me away from this site, smartasses and people who think their guns are dipped in GOLD. I mean fishnet and chrome.

Its the smart*** guys whom make me want to check the site even MORE! I think its hilarious. I mean seriously this site is only surpassed by Google, Bank of America, and ESPN as the most important websites in my daily lifestyle. Its the best invention since the iPod.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom