• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be on the lookout for my totally custom draco coming soon....

FWIW, the Draco as an SBR is very unsatisfying to me. By the time you go through the trouble of getting the tax stamp, chopping/modding the trunion, finding a stock that you like, etc.... you end up with a rifle that is only about two inches shorter than a Yugo underfolder....then add a forward directed muzzle device to the Draco (a requirement for me) and you're down to only an inch shorter.

For my mileage, I'd just get an underfolder...but then again, I'd never ride the bike in Stannicus' avater either. :lol:

I like your thinking. I originally put something up for trade for a Draco only. Then I thought about the underfolder and it made a lot of sense. :peace:

Another issue I have is that I love the 7.63x39 ak47 but I previously owned an AK74 and it was quite lovely. Do they make a semi auto version of the Krinkov that can be purchased without the stock. Because I would love to have another AK74 full size and a pistol version.

- - - Updated - - -

Hasselhoss you are hilarious!!! LMAO

No a 5.45 pistol would halt the current ammo supply. Atf halted the importation of ap .223 after olyarms made the factory pistol.

You could buy a 5.45 parts kit with the short barrel and swap it out though.

You can keep your underfolder, I'm makin mine like this.

DSC_0020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom