Beach Carry

What beach daytime gun to bring?

• G19

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • G43x

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't planning on swimming with my carry either. Not intentionally as you said. At the pool or beach I'll have something tucked in the bag. Never needed it, thankfully. The med kit will be used before, thankfully so.

Whole thread was just out of boredom... and for the smart a$$ replies, best of ODT.
When you mean tucked in the bag…. You dont mean “Tucked in the bag” bag do ya??!….

If you don't carry the whole time, how do you figure out when it is, that you are going to need it??? That's always been my problem....OH...I'll carry here, but not there.....I'll carry now, but not then....so...when, and how do folks calculate when they "need" to carry??? I have a buddy that carries in the winter, when it's easier to conceal. So...you just need to "knock" him off in the summer months....either you carry, or you do not.....at least, that's the way I see it....

If you don't carry the whole time, how do you figure out when it is, that you are going to need it??? That's always been my problem....OH...I'll carry here, but not there.....I'll carry now, but not then....so...when, and how do folks calculate when they "need" to carry??? I have a buddy that carries in the winter, when it's easier to conceal. So...you just need to "knock" him off in the summer months....either you carry, or you do not.....at least, that's the way I see it....

This is the way.

Unless you’re going to Tybee during Orange Crush weekend, why would you bother to carry at the beach?

Few years ago I was in PCB sitting on the west side of pcb. I noticed a helicopter hovering over behind me, thought it was weird it was there for a while. Then a few mins later officer in gear comes down close to where I’m at scanning so I started worrying. Called my wife because they went to the Winn-Dixie close to the helicopter, they look at the news and some prisoners had escaped right there I think and held up in a hotel/condo or something. That’s when I decided to keep my gun with me at all times lol. Will have to see if I can find the picture I took of the guy.

Back
Top Bottom