Beach Carry

What beach daytime gun to bring?

• G19

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • G43x

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't planning on swimming with my carry either. Not intentionally as you said. At the pool or beach I'll have something tucked in the bag. Never needed it, thankfully. The med kit will be used before, thankfully so.

Whole thread was just out of boredom... and for the smart a$$ replies, best of ODT.
You’re not going to carry while you’re swimming? Good luck not getting raft jacked by a shark, Captain Vulnerable.

The problem is if you’re actually going to swim and not have it on you, you’re leaving a loaded gun somewhere unsecured where a random kid or person could take it. So if you’re doing that it may as well stay back in the hotel in a lockbox.

That’s what I did. Carried 100% of the time I was out and about on tybee except when we were going swimming. Splashing with kids and playing in the sand is worth it.

Always go big!

gomorrah-placeholder.jpeg

You’re not going to carry while you’re swimming? Good luck not getting raft jacked by a shark, Captain Vulnerable.
I have shot fish in 4ft water with my SS Naa 22lr, closest folks were 50 yards away and they didn't hear anything if they had of looked might have seen a little smoke bubble and me coming out with a 1 1/2 ft sand shark. I know a 22lr ain't much but beats hello outta nothing but a ski and ski bottle of lotion.

Back
Top Bottom