• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear Creek Arsenal. Y'all ain't going to BELIEVE this.

I told vanessa I'd be glad to accept a refund and throw the thing into the lake *shrug*
Just mortor the thing. Really isn't that bog of a deal. Do it outside or go to an indoor range if you must. Pretty standard malfunction clear. THEN - send venessa the POS and get your refund.

I must be poor cuz I’ll buy bca stuff here and there. Lol. Nothing I’d rely on truthfully. Just range toys and what not. But... I bought one of the 7.62x39 uppers as well. And... I had the exact same problem. I mortored it and tried again same thing happened. So I tried some Hornady sst in it and it actually ran really well. Not as accurate as I’d hoped but it ran. I actually considered sending it back as well because I didn’t buy it to run expensive ammo in for okay accuracy. Well I decided to try a few different rounds just to see. So from testing it runs anything brass. Doesn’t like wolf at all. Tulammo runs fairly well. I’ve gotten a few light primer strikes and a couple failure to feeds. But... that monarch stuff from academy runs like a top in it. I’ve yet to have any malfunctions with the monarch ammo. And it’s surprisingly accurate. Actually more accurate than Hornady sst. From my research the monarch stuff is just Bear ammo rebranded as monarch for academy. I haven’t tried any actual Bear ammo yet though.

Back
Top Bottom