• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEATING THE DEAD HORSE AGAIN

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
So I come through the Optics section of the classifieds thinking I might find a good deal on a red dot. I was looking for a Romeo 5 or something along those lines. And as I was looking through those I asked myself if these people ever heard of Amazon. Every one of the red dots I looked at was 10-15 and higher than it was new on Amazon. Being an Amazon Prime member I get free shipping so why do they think they can get by with this. It just doesn't make a lick of sense and for the life of me I just can't get over it.

Your right I see it in other things for sail also. I don’t bother saying much because it makes the real deals or fairly priced stick out. I’m looking for a Romeo3 xl 6moa i think the only place I’ve seen in stock was optics planet they were pricey but had them you may check there. The Midwest optics site that has an ad here is fairly priced from what I’ve looked at. Check camera land ny.

Not sure I would purchase an optic from Amazon as there have been some reports of the inventory being mixed together from different vendors and there is a chance of receiving a fake. That being said, there are several reputable online vendors with the same price or better who also offer free shipping :)

Back
Top Bottom