• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEATING THE DEAD HORSE AGAIN

I saw a entry level Sig red dot. 17 dollars more than anywhere. Amazon stands behind there sales. There is recourse if you get a junk knock off. Personally I've have never had a problem. A lot of stuff is drop shipped straight from a reputable retail outlet but that's not always the case.
I just ordered a Romeo 5 the other day from Amazon. It came in 5 days later and it was definitely genuine.

So I come through the Optics section of the classifieds thinking I might find a good deal on a red dot. I was looking for a Romeo 5 or something along those lines. And as I was looking through those I asked myself if these people ever heard of Amazon. Every one of the red dots I looked at was 10-15 and higher than it was new on Amazon. Being an Amazon Prime member I get free shipping so why do they think they can get by with this. It just doesn't make a lick of sense and for the life of me I just can't get over it.

You should start a thread bragging about being an Amazon prime member. That will probably go really good.

The last thing I bought from there was a beard grooming kit. The small clippers with the little attachments. That's the kind of stuff I usually get. It cost me 15 bucks just to drive into civilization so store to store shopping is a no go. I save a ton of money just buying stuff of that nature. I've been lucky so far. I also use it as a price Guage. I will see what it is there and then check other places for similar pricing. I don't buy gun stuff there. Primary arms, AR15discounts, Optics planet and Brownell’s, SOLGW, Rainier Arms, Wilson Combat get the bulk of my business.

If it's a high dollar item of substantial quality I just buy it from the source that way I know what I'm getting. I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks to have a record of the purchase for warranty reasons.

200w.gif

The last thing I bought from there was a beard grooming kit. The small clippers with the little attachments. That's the kind of stuff I usually get. It cost me 15 bucks just to drive into civilization so store to store shopping is a no go. I save a ton of money just buying stuff of that nature. I've been lucky so far. I also use it as a price Guage. I will see what it is there and then check other places for similar pricing. I don't buy gun stuff there. Primary arms, AR15discounts, Optics planet and Brownell’s, SOLGW, Rainier Arms, Wilson Combat get the bulk of my business.
Would you believe there are SIG optics on PSA which are $50 less than Amazon? It may take longer to get from PSA, but that is a significant difference. We as consumers want it next day or two day and pay the Amazon price.

Back
Top Bottom