• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEATING THE DEAD HORSE AGAIN

You're not trying hard enough.

Thread 'FS Romeo4T (x2) and Juliet3-Micro' https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-romeo4t-x2-and-juliet3-micro.2840544/

Screenshot_20220702-201510_Chrome.jpg

I lost a sale to that Jeep dealership in Jasper years ago when Jasper Jeep was still around. The deal was over 25 bucks. This guy had a 1 ton truck with a big block gas motor in it. I couldn't meet that price because the one I had on the lot had one more piece of equipment. I had done everything but shave my balls to meet that price but it would have meant loosing money in the sale. This guy got in that gas guzzler and drive to Jasper from Marietta over 25 bucks. Sometimes I wonder about people. Thing is that option would have made a huge difference in resale down the road. I can't remember exactly what option it was but I cut every bit of profit on the front end just hoping we could make a dime on the back end. financing is what we called the back end. Pittyful! Different subject but it applies.

Stuff like that is why I don't have a higher number of feedbacks. I live up here in the boonies (the way I like it) so by the time you factor in gas, it's cheaper most of the time to just buy new.

Their stuff though. If they think they can make a few bucks off of something, more power to them.

Reactions: GFB
I saw a entry level Sig red dot. 17 dollars more than anywhere. Amazon stands behind there sales. There is recourse if you get a junk knock off. Personally I've have never had a problem. A lot of stuff is drop shipped straight from a reputable retail outlet but that's not always the case.

Back
Top Bottom