• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEATING THE DEAD HORSE AGAIN

Thats because it is a high risk buy and is genuinly the more expensive option. Why do you want to spend more?

Yeah nah store front reviews arent reliable. Once upon a time I was paid to write bull**** reviews. not to mention there are more than a few good flair scumbags on this website who scoot by the rules with text meetup coordination

See above

Because I can just ask the guy where he got it from... I mean literally a single question is all it takes, these arent hard problems to solve for most folks
Talking to a guy is more time wasted than a mouse click on buy it now.

Handing your guy cash for a used optic is way more high risk than buying from Amazon. Doesn't matter how you spin, buying from Amazon comes with practically 0 risk, especially compared to handing a stranger cash. Just accept the L

Talking to a guy is more time wasted than a mouse click on buy it now.

Handing your guy cash for a used optic is way more high risk than buying from Amazon. Doesn't matter how you spin, buying from Amazon comes with practically 0 risk, especially compared to handing a stranger cash. Just accept the L
What about buying the optic new at a cheaper price from a dealer features a used optic or any risk?

Take another swing at it champ

What about buying the optic new at a cheaper price from a dealer features a used optic or any risk?

Take another swing at it champ
That's not what the OP is about, hence that's not what this threads about champ.

Of course paying less is always better. I'd definitely buy and pay cash from a stranger online if it's a good bit less than new price.

This thread is about people listing their used optics that are on Amazon brand new for less.
If you change those parameters than of course my opinion changes.

One fact remains though champ, buying from Amazon is about as low risk as you can get.

That's not what the OP is about, hence that's not what this threads about champ.

Of course paying less is always better. I'd definitely buy and pay cash from a stranger online if it's a good bit less than new price.

This thread is about people listing their used optics that are on Amazon brand new for less.
If you change those parameters than of course my opinion changes.

One fact remains though champ, buying from Amazon is about as low risk as you can get.
Perfect lets chat about what the thread is about.

Lets see you wanted a romeo 5 or something similar.

Within the past month

a romeo 5 has sold for $35, while it costs 120 on amazon.

There is a spark 2 for $90 while it is $140 on amazon

There is a 403C for 160 while it is $200 on amazon

An aimpoint pro for $400 while it is $445 on amazon

Every single one of the above can probably be negotiated down another 20-40 depending on circumstances.

Quit your whining

Perfect lets chat about what the thread is about.

Lets see you wanted a romeo 5 or something similar.

Within the past month

a romeo 5 has sold for $35, while it costs 120 on amazon.

There is a spark 2 for $90 while it is $140 on amazon

There is a 403C for 160 while it is $200 on amazon

An aimpoint pro for $400 while it is $445 on amazon

Every single one of the above can probably be negotiated down another 20-40 depending on circumstances.

Quit your whining

OP is the one whining, and if you don't want to hear whining unsubscribe from the pasture, the fact that you're hear implies you like whining.

And yes, of course if it's lightly used or like new and priced lower than retail that's what we're all here for, to buy used stuff at decent pricing. Duh, nobody's arguing that.

OP is the one whining, and if you don't want to hear whining unsubscribe from the pasture, the fact that you're hear implies you like whining.

And yes, of course if it's lightly used or like new and priced lower than retail that's what we're all here for, to buy used stuff at decent pricing. Duh, nobody's arguing that.
nah the outright false claims and the nonstop b1tching and moaning folks do about this site deserves its criticism. quit being a buncha f4gs and sell your **** in peace

Pawn shop for the best price on the best "lightly used" optics!

Yeah! Get that 20 year old Tasco for only $30. It's sure to be a deer slayer! Probably shoots 1/8 MOA! Trust 'em!

(Sarcasm off)

Simple answer. There's a metric **** ton of boomers on here that are scared of the internet and credit cards and will drive for hours to bring you cash for something they could get delivered to their house for much cheaper.
That keeps the prices higher.
Your baby picture 🤣
BN-WT739_1227FR_M_20171227154007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom