• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bengals punter just got destroyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_17_u4yzy2ed.jpg

Looks like this ones ran its course.

My point is, that this stuff happens. I have read the thread. Like what has been said earlier, if a punter is a defenseless player then get him off the field once he's kicked the ball. If he is going to try and make a play then he is no longer defenseless. They changed the point at where the kick off is made from to keep players from returning kick offs.

I watched a high school football game this year, my old school, they finally won their first in 58. I was cheering for the running back who put his head down and plowed thru a couple if players to gain the extra couple yards for a first down only to see a flag thrown and a penalty on the running back for lowering his pads.

Look at the hit, he lead with his shoulder, the reason the helmet made contact was due to the angles of each player. He did not lead with his helmet. His shoulder pad was right in the guys chest.

Looks like some tough guys are wrong. The NFL has commented stating the hit was illegal.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...eelers-hit-on-bengals-kevin-huber-was-penalty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom