• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best .22lr semi auto?

I like the way the mp22 looks. Definitely a contender. And at around $400 its not a bad price. Seem to have good reviews too.
You should be able to snag a used one for 250-300 no problem.

An ODT buddy of mine did a Parking Lot pop with one a few years ago at my office in Newnan.

Sig P322
MP 22 Compact
Ruger MK4 Hunter SS
SmartSelect_20230612_071643_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Look at the reviews on the Walther PPQ M2 22lr it might be one of the top 5 best 22lr handguns, I had one listed for trade but I am pulling it now after reading the reviews.

I'm just north of 4k rounds through my Ruger MK IV 22/25 Lite, mostly suppressed, and it has been a champ. Mine was part of the first run and I had to send the lower back to Ruger for the safety recall years ago, but I've had no problems since Day 1. I ran a Vortex Venom on it for a while but went back to irons a year or so ago. Only mod is a Hogue grip to replace the slim stock panels.

I've ran a number of semi-auto .22 LR pistols, but none enough to form a valuable opinion aside from my MK IV.

I've thought about buying another one to add all of the go-fast bits to, keeping my current one stock and reliable. We shall see.

20180401_175809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom