• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best .22lr semi auto?

I looked at those. I just think they're ugly as hell. Same reason I don't like the keltec. They're not terrible guns, I just don't like hey way they look. Another reason I'm drawn to the FN. Has a more "traditional" semi auto pistol look.

I get it.

Same reason I don't own a Glock.

I got the standard TX22 from DGP 'cause cheap price then added the competition upper later.

Second on list would be Beretta mod 71. With threaded barrel. For, you know, James Bond/Mossad stuff...

Third the TX-22.

Bought it on a whim, out shoots my Sig 422 and Mark III. Does not shoot as well as my High Standards, but it is the one the kids and I pick up first to plink and just have fun shooting. Added a second one to cut down waiting time on the other, then added a Competition slide to one of them.

Sounds like you are sold on the FN.
Seems like he is.
$330

It really comes down to whether you prefer a target pistol style or a conventional semi-style.

For target, the S&W Victory isn't bad, but there are a number of good Ruger models too.

For the 'conventional' style, the TX22 isn't bad, but I have an SR22 that I've shot the snot out of, and I'm looking at the SIG P322, if only for the fact that it's got the same manual of arms as my other SIGs and it handles a 20 round mab

Back
Top Bottom