• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best 9mm Suppressor for the Money?

Thanks for the shout out guys.

For the money, the guardian 9 is tough to beat. IT sounds great and is super affordable. I have all the various fixed mounts now too.

For a little more money, the ISIS 9 is a little quieter and lighter. It takes the most common gemtech/liberty/TM mounts. Got those too.

For a little more than that, the Octane 9 or 45 is about the best there is. I have 45s in now and will have 9s in a few days. The best thing about these is they are super durable, SS internals (dip safe) and have a protected tube so all the grit stays in the baffles, not on the tube. And they are shorter. Quietest of the 3 too.

Thanks for the shout out guys.

For the money, the guardian 9 is tough to beat. IT sounds great and is super affordable. I have all the various fixed mounts now too.

For a little more money, the ISIS 9 is a little quieter and lighter. It takes the most common gemtech/liberty/TM mounts. Got those too.

For a little more than that, the Octane 9 or 45 is about the best there is. I have 45s in now and will have 9s in a few days. The best thing about these is they are super durable, SS internals (dip safe) and have a protected tube so all the grit stays in the baffles, not on the tube. And they are shorter. Quietest of the 3 too.

JAKE DOES A GREAT JOB! I would buy his Octane 9. Thats stainless steel baffles and very very very quiet. It competes with TiRant except it can be dipped. I love the octane so much I got one even after owning a TiRant.

For the money- Gaurdian 9

Still a great deal but loaded with features- Octane 9, it's the have to have 9mm can right now. Baffles prevent lead from getting on the tube which makes disassembly easier, baffes are stainless for use in ultrasonic or the dip, can connect with 3-lug, comes with awesome silencerco service.

Back
Top Bottom