• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best News Report..... brave people coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.
-Timothy Leary

beats the tar our of me..... why would you think there is ? i am not aware of anyone saying their is a factual connection in this thread... i don't think.
how do you feel about door to door warrant-less searches because of a teen on the loose?
No problem with legal searches under emergency powers due to a murdering terrorist on the loose. Implementation of those searches were very poorly done. Interesting how you are now willing to use a description of the terrorist that is meant to make him seem harmless in some way.

how do you feel about new proposed legislation for the sale of black powder?
Just as silly and ineffective as gun control.

how do you feel about the elite using tragic events like Boston as a catalyst to take away civilians rights?

I need more specifics than the last generalized question. Of course I disagree with the concept, but I suspect our definition of this may be very different.

Also, this stuff about no one saying the OP is implying a government conspiracy is bull. "Best News Report..... brave people coming out!" is how he starts the thread.

Timothy Leary? Really? You mean the man that is singlehandedly more responsible for illegal use of psychedelic drugs than any other human being?

Nice role model. LOL!

I need more specifics than the last generalized question. Of course I disagree with the concept, but I suspect our definition of this may be very different.

Also, this stuff about no one saying the OP is implying a government conspiracy is bull. "Best News Report..... brave people coming out!" is how he starts the thread.

Read into it what you want..... I have stated numerous times in the thread that the posting of the news story is to provoke thought. Make your own decision. I applaud anyone who goes against the grain to make light of relevant information and facts.... = Patriot. I feel that we should always question the official narrative (authority) of any story.

You nor I will never know what happened that tragic day in Boston, but we will know and see the results from the loss of rights and liberties as a result of these tragedies. And unless you live under a rock, we can all see that things age a changing rapidly.

As far as the teen on the loose... at that time he was considered a suspect and was just that.... a teen on the loose. When he is convicted of a crime, then I will call him murderous terrorist teen. Not saying I like anything about the kid, but that is just how we do it here. That whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

Read into it what you want..... I have stated numerous times in the thread that the posting of the news story is to provoke thought. Make your own decision. I applaud anyone who goes against the grain to make light of relevant information and facts.... = Patriot. I feel that we should always question the official narrative (authority) of any story.

You nor I will never know what happened that tragic day in Boston, but we will know and see the results from the loss of rights and liberties as a result of these tragedies. And unless you live under a rock, we can all see that things age a changing rapidly.

As far as the teen on the loose... at that time he was considered a suspect and was just that.... a teen on the loose. When he is convicted of a crime, then I will call him murderous terrorist teen. Not saying I like anything about the kid, but that is just how we do it here. That whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

As I said many posts ago.

Whatever. Have fun. The only reason I got more involved in this silliness is because of the insults.

As I said many posts ago.

Whatever. Have fun. The only reason I got more involved in this silliness is because of the insults.

and my offer is still good if you ever decide to take the blue pill (reference to the movie Matrix)

"don't be afraid... we can help you with your fear :)"

i'm here for ya bro :)

and my offer is still good if you ever decide to take the blue pill (reference to the movie Matrix)

"don't be afraid... we can help you with your fear :)"

i'm here for ya bro :)

Just can't let it go, can you?

"I applaud anyone who goes against the grain to make light of relevant information and facts.... = Patriot."
gran torino
This clearly indicates that you believe this drivel.

"at that time he was considered a suspect and was just that.... a teen on the loose."
No. He was a suspect in a terrorist attack that killed and maimed people and in the killing of a LEO. He had also been throwing explosives at police. He was much more than just "a teen on the loose". Again, simple common sense is seriously lacking in your argument.

Just can't let it go, can you?

"I applaud anyone who goes against the grain to make light of relevant information and facts.... = Patriot."
gran torino
This clearly indicates that you believe this drivel.

"at that time he was considered a suspect and was just that.... a teen on the loose."
No. He was a suspect in a terrorist attack that killed and maimed people and in the killing of a LEO. He had also been throwing explosives at police. He was much more than just "a teen on the loose". Again, simple common sense is seriously lacking in your argument.

To be quite honest... I seriously think you could be a paid shill. Just because a news reporter questions the official narrative.... you call it drivel. While you find it okay to say "he had also been throwing explosives at police".... let me guess, your drivel came from FOX. I realize it may be scary to let go of the reins for a moment to think for yourself.... their are plenty of us here that support free thought and can help you through it. Just think to your self...baby steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom