• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best News Report..... brave people coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without going back through all the posts... I don't think anyone said they actually believed anything as truth one way or the other. The OP was a news story from a reputable media group that is not state sponsored (to the best of my knowledge) like most mainstream news outlets. This news media group is playing devil's advocate and showing the "other" version or the story. One can extrapolate out what they wish and discard the rest. A contrarian view can be found for any story and or subject. By only allowing yourself to digest the "official" narrative and nothing else is incomplete and does not satisfy my nature of asking questions.

By asking questions and exploring alternative media does not make a person a "conspiracy theorist" ..... Just shows one has a desire to understand the truth and not blindly believe any narrative they are told to believe.

To make a rash decision and take up arms or get out of dodge would be silly without having solid proof of injustice. But if you think the your best friend might be banging your wife.... then you may want to watch things very closely until you have the information needed to make an accurate judgement. Or you could just walk around with you head up you keyster and say everything is fine with the one that i trust....... Same with guberment...

So, what parts of the OP do you believe?

There's a few guys on here who actually believe all this nonsense to be true. They believe that the guy who lost his legs was an actor planted there and 2 other actors assisted in attaching fake prosthetics and spilled fake blood all over the sidewalk moments after the blast

SMH

Yeah, I know. It's just sad.

So, what parts of the OP do you believe?

from the attached news video? only the facts... and anything outside of the facts would be speculation.....
no question the event happened and was tragic. My antennas perk up when the behind the scenes things start appear.
Like new legislation regulating gun powder and the door to door warrant-less searches under the guise of a teenager on the loose. You know.... the kind of things people would typically not stand for under "normal" conditions.

from the attached news video? only the facts... and anything outside of the facts would be speculation.....
no question the event happened and was tragic. My antennas perk up when the behind the scenes things start appear.
Like new legislation regulating gun powder and the door to door warrant-less searches under the guise of a teenager on the loose. You know.... the kind of things people would typically not stand for under "normal" conditions.

How does this equate to evidence of government involvement in the bombing itself?

How does this equate to evidence of government involvement in the bombing itself?

beats the tar our of me..... why would you think there is ? i am not aware of anyone saying their is a factual connection in this thread... i don't think.
how do you feel about door to door warrant-less searches because of a teen on the loose?
how do you feel about new proposed legislation for the sale of black powder?
how do you feel about the elite using tragic events like Boston as a catalyst to take away civilians rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom