• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best News Report..... brave people coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder about the folks who put wayyyy too much energy into "debunking". I mean, if you think the idea is crazy and want to say so that's great-I would too. But to go back and forth, basically refuting evidence with name calling and such, that just creams too much time.
The media has turned asking intelligent questions and hypothesizing possibilities into "tinfoiling". I guess Police detectives wear some awfully thick aluminum.

I often wonder about the folks who put wayyyy too much energy into "debunking". I mean, if you think the idea is crazy and want to say so that's great-I would too. But to go back and forth, basically refuting evidence with name calling and such, that just creams too much time.
The media has turned asking intelligent questions and hypothesizing possibilities into "tinfoiling". I guess Police detectives wear some awfully thick aluminum.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be quite honest... I seriously think you could be a paid shill. Just because a news reporter questions the official narrative.... you call it drivel. While you find it okay to say "he had also been throwing explosives at police".... let me guess, your drivel came from FOX. I realize it may be scary to let go of the reins for a moment to think for yourself.... their are plenty of us here that support free thought and can help you through it. Just think to your self...baby steps.

LMAO!!!! Because I logically show how this video is ridiculous, I'm now PART OF THE CONSPIRASY!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! Perfect! Thank you for making my point about a conspiracy theorist's mentality.

The explosives were reported on ALL the news outlets AND during press conferences with authorities. As for thinking for myself, you seriously need to listen to your own advice. You have accepted bogus and VERY weak info simply because it supports your paranoid world view. Let's take an honest look at this serious and in-depth analyses offered in the video (sarcasm).

1) Bomb drill with controlled explosion announced over load speakers.
This makes absolutely NO SENSE regardless of whether you believe the bombing was done by terrorist or the government. Why on earth would they announce it and I can't imagine a controlled explosion being announced. With all the video recordings of that day, why don't we have an audio recording of this. There must have been dozens of phones recording not only video, but also audio at the time of the announcement. The reason there is no audio is because it never happened.

2) It was a false flag operation in which the "patsies" were told they were part of the drill.
What about all of the others involved? It would take hundreds of people in on it for this to have been a false flag operation. There is no way operational security on a murderous illegal operation could be maintained by this many people. The only way to keep a secret is if no more than two people know about it and one of them is dead.

3) Craft International are professional killers wired up to the FBI Command.
First of all Craft International is not even in the contractor business. They are strictly a training school started by Chris Kyle and investors.
Second, any "Professional Killer" that would walk around on a clandestine op WEARING THE COMPANY LOGO isn't much of a professional. Maybe these guys had received some training from Craft, but they sure as hell were not there as part of a clandestine op. They were probably just some private security the marathon had hired, if they were there for anything at all and were not just a couple of guys that like the Punisher logo. As I recall, there are a couple of people on ODT that use it as their avatar and it is also popular on grips. Does that mean all of them are also "Professional Assassins" working for Craft International? BTW, even if those are some kind of communications in their hands, how the hell does this report know who they are in communications with? They don't, but it sure was cool to claim it was the FBI. This is an obvious claim of information they do not have. WEAK, WEAK, WEAK.

4) The back pack on the ground "that held the bomb" is the same as one worn by an "assassin".
BAHAHAHA!!!!! If that backpack had held the bomb there would be almost NOTHING LEFT OF IT. This thing doesn't even appear to have any flame damage.

5) The guy used the term "actors".
"Actors", as in "the person that committed the act", is a common term used by LE and officials when describing this kind of thing.

6) The photo shopped pic.
Really? I have no problem seeing it clearly without any of the strange things they claim. The "leg without the body" obviously belongs to the guy walking left to right behind the perp. The "ghost in the background" is not a ghost at all. It's just a guy standing there. It takes a really willing audience to believe the reports crap on this.

I went through the entire video and debunked their crap, but I'm tired of typing at this point. You guys won't believe the truth anyway because it's not what you want to hear.

The biggest problem with all of the reports on any of these evil acts is that no one actually approaches these things with a truly objective view, scientific rigor, or with any investigation of original source material. Granted that is hard to do, but everyone simply collects reports based on reports based on reports based on reports and passes them off as truths.

I don't think 99% of the conspiracies that people go on about have any basis in truth. I also firmly believe that there are plenty of secrets kept by our government and global corporations that none of us know about and never will. Largely because, even though they have large implications, they are not "sexy" bombing stories.

I think that there are a lot more important bad acts that are going on in full public view, but are ignored by the media, and therefore the public, because they are mundane, overly complicated, or don't affect you in a highly visible manner. Because no one is talking about them, they are effectively secrets and continue to have negative effects on us all.

If the "government" could pull off something like the Boston bombings, there is little chance they could keep it secret. And if they could, no internet private investigator is going to uncover it.

If we all spent this effort and time looking into things like sugar subsidies, preferential treatment of oil companies, Monsanto and ADM's stranglehold on food production, etc., we could perhaps make some real change.

Hmmmmm... perhaps the government is doing these things to distract inquiring minds from these bigger issues! :whistle:

LMAO!!!! Because I logically show how this video is ridiculous, I'm now PART OF THE CONSPIRASY!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! Perfect! Thank you for making my point about a conspiracy theorist's mentality.

The explosives were reported on ALL the news outlets AND during press conferences with authorities. As for thinking for myself, you seriously need to listen to your own advice. You have accepted bogus and VERY weak info simply because it supports your paranoid world view. Let's take an honest look at this serious and in-depth analyses offered in the video (sarcasm).

1) Bomb drill with controlled explosion announced over load speakers.
This makes absolutely NO SENSE regardless of whether you believe the bombing was done by terrorist or the government. Why on earth would they announce it and I can't imagine a controlled explosion being announced. With all the video recordings of that day, why don't we have an audio recording of this. There must have been dozens of phones recording not only video, but also audio at the time of the announcement. The reason there is no audio is because it never happened.

2) It was a false flag operation in which the "patsies" were told they were part of the drill.
What about all of the others involved? It would take hundreds of people in on it for this to have been a false flag operation. There is no way operational security on a murderous illegal operation could be maintained by this many people. The only way to keep a secret is if no more than two people know about it and one of them is dead.

3) Craft International are professional killers wired up to the FBI Command.
First of all Craft International is not even in the contractor business. They are strictly a training school started by Chris Kyle and investors.
Second, any "Professional Killer" that would walk around on a clandestine op WEARING THE COMPANY LOGO isn't much of a professional. Maybe these guys had received some training from Craft, but they sure as hell were not there as part of a clandestine op. They were probably just some private security the marathon had hired, if they were there for anything at all and were not just a couple of guys that like the Punisher logo. As I recall, there are a couple of people on ODT that use it as their avatar and it is also popular on grips. Does that mean all of them are also "Professional Assassins" working for Craft International? BTW, even if those are some kind of communications in their hands, how the hell does this report know who they are in communications with? They don't, but it sure was cool to claim it was the FBI. This is an obvious claim of information they do not have. WEAK, WEAK, WEAK.

4) The back pack on the ground "that held the bomb" is the same as one worn by an "assassin".
BAHAHAHA!!!!! If that backpack had held the bomb there would be almost NOTHING LEFT OF IT. This thing doesn't even appear to have any flame damage.

5) The guy used the term "actors".
"Actors", as in "the person that committed the act", is a common term used by LE and officials when describing this kind of thing.

6) The photo shopped pic.
Really? I have no problem seeing it clearly without any of the strange things they claim. The "leg without the body" obviously belongs to the guy walking left to right behind the perp. The "ghost in the background" is not a ghost at all. It's just a guy standing there. It takes a really willing audience to believe the reports crap on this.

I went through the entire video and debunked their crap, but I'm tired of typing at this point. You guys won't believe the truth anyway because it's not what you want to hear.

I find it funny how you call me a "conspiracy theorist" because I post a news report that shows a contrarian viewpoint. I have offered no personal opinions as what may have happened at Boston, but you continue to "debunk" me and you have no idea what me thinks.

You have a long history of putting labels on people and suggesting they are less than you. A short stroll through your posting history shows all I need to know. You are most definitely a paid shill in my view or just a simple troll. Either way, it is obvious that you have little support in the arena and are afraid of people who can think for themselves.

My short stroll through your recent posts shows all we need to know and one can assume you are not to be trusted. Here are 5 random posts from Bear and you also said they were not sarcastic.........

1. "WOW! You're right. The conspiracy is HUGE! Every single person in this pic are obviously part of it. Even the person that has his legs blown off! He isn't even screaming for help. The only explanation is that he knows nobody will help because they have been told not to. He must have been brainwashed and is there to die so the government can achieve their goals by making the public angry at the poor innocent Muslims. There is just no end to how deceptive and efficient our government is in doing things like this. "

2. "Exactly! There are no other possible explanations for ANY of these things. Like I said, it was all staged and every person there was in on it. They must have used some very secret high tech mind control to make sure no one other than the conspirators were on the scene. Think about their capability to influence the decisions of hundreds, if not thousands, of innocent people that don't even know it happened to them. Scary to think about that kind of technology in the hands of the government master minds. "

3. "What? You don't think our government is capable of doing this? SLAVE! GOVERNMENT SHEEP! You just have NO IDEA how completely you have been conditioned to believe everything the government tells you to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The US government has been doing this kind of thing for THOUSANDS of years. They are EXPERT at it. I can PROVE it. "

5. "Yes THOUSANDS. The US government is nothing more than a continuation of family power that has ruled the world for THOUSANDS of years. They were responsible for the fall of Rome, the Black Plague, the Dark Ages, and every other bad thing that has ever happened in human history. Big or small, all the negative events have been orchestrated by the same three or four families. They are even the ones that were responsible for taking Helen to Troy.
WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE!"

your shilling and trolling are exposed for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom