• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

best pistol can deals out there

very well might, the tirant i wanted to get has been out of stock for sometime now so im just in watching mode now waiting for another killer deal to come along then im jumping
I'll let you know if I see anything. i'm looking for similar cans as yourself. 22lr, 30cal, and 45 in that order

I'll let you know if I see anything. i'm looking for similar cans as yourself. 22lr, 30cal, and 45 in that order

yah man let me know of any you find and i'll do the same, its a buyers paradise right now so im just waiting on the best deal to show up

Me personally , I love my octane. I have ran 1,000s of rounds down it . Many in full auto. It takes all the abuse I put on it . Well worth the money.

I have 2 crappy old suppressors I rarely use . The octane sounds the best so it gets used the most .

Go to quiet riot in Mcdonough. I've bought all my suppressors and 3 of my 4 machine guns there. Top notch folks.

IMG_2872.JPG

Form 3 wait times from dealer to dealer are pretty crappy right now. My buddy just waited 90 days for a form 3 and now just starting his 4 process to himself. If you were gonna online shop I'd use the kiosk st Cherokee gun and Pawn. You can't shoot your can while it's in jail there but the kiosk will speed up online shopping though your options are a bit limited. Obviously anything in stock at a local gun store will be the "fastest" because you'll start your individual transfer process as soon as you submit your pics and prints and check and they do their job and mail it.
SilencerShop has a griffin armsment .45 Can for around 550.00 but the best deals will probably be had on an auction sight IF you're willing to extend your approval wait 30-90 days. Most 45 cans in the low end hang around 450-550 I see?
I like to marry my Suppressor to a platform. 9 cans on 9s, rimfire on rimfire, 556 for 556 etc. not too huge on the modularity yet, though I like the suppressors that break down into "K" model.
The Ti-45 is a great Can, the Gemtech Blackslide .45 was a good suppressor too back in the day but I have no time on the new monocore GM models.
The ISIS and ISIS-2 seem to be good cans from Thompson and priced lower I think because they named them ISIS lol

I have the cheapest 9 can I could find. A Hunter Town Arms Guardian 9 at cost for like 150.00 plus 200.00 stamp. Crank that thing down direct thread onto my AR9 and don't plan on changing it to another gun. Sounds great with subs, everything is concentric, and I can disassemble from the muzzle end cap. Handled my needs perfectly and if my AR9 wasn't pending SBR right now I'd probably pin the Can on my 7.5" barrel and skip the tax stamp

Me personally , I love my octane. I have ran 1,000s of rounds down it . Many in full auto. It takes all the abuse I put on it . Well worth the money.

I have 2 crappy old suppressors I rarely use . The octane sounds the best so it gets used the most .

Go to quiet riot in Mcdonough. I've bought all my suppressors and 3 of my 4 machine guns there. Top notch folks.

View attachment 1318664
The Octane is a great Can as well a few friends have them and they're work horses! They too have K counts through theirs and love em.

Back
Top Bottom