Big cat caught on my trail cam.

Not saying there is no big cats in the area. Just saying that's not one of them. Imo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Compare it to the size of the trees. I'm the resident skeptic around here and this looks pretty legit. Those are far from saplings.

IIRC: DNR denies that a breeding population exists in Georgia.

And:

The panther killed in SW Ga years ago was a Florida panther that had “wandered” into Georgia.

5 people within a 1 mile radius of MEETCHERMAKER HILL here have seen THE BIG CAT

We have a friend that owns a realty and land investment company in Sandersville Ga. He runs the land/timber side , his wife and son do the commercial and residential portion. He has 3 thousand acres in his holdings and walks/surveys 1000 acres a week. He spends his life in the woods. He saw a panther last year between our properties in Sandersville in the morning. He had a rabbit run out in front of him, he looked left and there it was.

He said it slinked off.. He said that cat was huge. I believe him 1000%.

We have a friend that owns a realty and land investment company in Sandersville Ga. He runs the land/timber side , his wife and son do the commercial and residential portion. He has 3 thousand acres in his holdings and walks/surveys 1000 acres a week. He spends his life in the woods. He saw a panther last year between our properties in Sandersville in the morning. He had a rabbit run out in front of him, he looked left and there it was.

He said it slinked off.. He said that cat was huge. I believe him 1000%.
I believe you,but,somebody will backward way call you a liar..

Compare it to the size of the trees. I'm the resident skeptic around here and this looks pretty legit. Those are far from saplings.
I see what you are saying but the profile of that cat looks like a house cat. It doesn't look anything like a big cat. I wish I knew how to post a real cougar profile to match it up. Cougars are a very sleek animal. We had one around here (black panther) with pictures going viral and it was a big black house cat. All the post about it looked the same as these. Tree size was very deceiving in those pictures also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom