• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big cat caught on my trail cam.

Not saying there is no big cats in the area. Just saying that's not one of them. Imo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Compare it to the size of the trees. I'm the resident skeptic around here and this looks pretty legit. Those are far from saplings.

IIRC: DNR denies that a breeding population exists in Georgia.

And:

The panther killed in SW Ga years ago was a Florida panther that had “wandered” into Georgia.

5 people within a 1 mile radius of MEETCHERMAKER HILL here have seen THE BIG CAT

We have a friend that owns a realty and land investment company in Sandersville Ga. He runs the land/timber side , his wife and son do the commercial and residential portion. He has 3 thousand acres in his holdings and walks/surveys 1000 acres a week. He spends his life in the woods. He saw a panther last year between our properties in Sandersville in the morning. He had a rabbit run out in front of him, he looked left and there it was.

He said it slinked off.. He said that cat was huge. I believe him 1000%.

We have a friend that owns a realty and land investment company in Sandersville Ga. He runs the land/timber side , his wife and son do the commercial and residential portion. He has 3 thousand acres in his holdings and walks/surveys 1000 acres a week. He spends his life in the woods. He saw a panther last year between our properties in Sandersville in the morning. He had a rabbit run out in front of him, he looked left and there it was.

He said it slinked off.. He said that cat was huge. I believe him 1000%.
I believe you,but,somebody will backward way call you a liar..

Compare it to the size of the trees. I'm the resident skeptic around here and this looks pretty legit. Those are far from saplings.
I see what you are saying but the profile of that cat looks like a house cat. It doesn't look anything like a big cat. I wish I knew how to post a real cougar profile to match it up. Cougars are a very sleek animal. We had one around here (black panther) with pictures going viral and it was a big black house cat. All the post about it looked the same as these. Tree size was very deceiving in those pictures also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom