• I like PIE!

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Why the big deal about doing a bill of sale? Me, I really like to have them. I know by law you dont have to have one but why the big deal about signing one? I would not ask for your social security number! Im just wondering what are your opinions on this.

A little extreme on the last option. I'm more than happy to show you my credentials but don't ask me for a copy of them. I don't want anyone holding any type of record on me, that is my business. It is also my right to exercise private sale while I still can. If you don't use your rights you will lose them, and once a liberty is dies it does not come back to life. This is why we have $200 stamps and endless bull**** from the ATF, it starts with things like this...

I can go with or without the bill of sale. I would not mind signing one, but would not demand it. I have experienced buys/sales, both ways.

A little extreme on the last option. I'm more than happy to show you my credentials but don't ask me for a copy of them. I don't want anyone holding any type of record on me, that is my business. It is also my right to exercise private sale while I still can. If you don't use your rights you will lose them, and once a liberty is dies it does not come back to life. This is why we have $200 stamps and endless bull**** from the ATF, it starts with things like this...

Put that 4th option on there for ya.

I really prefer not to sign one. I have never asked anyone to sign. I would be more than glad to show you my GDL or GFL but I really don't want to sign a bill of sale. I guess I would if it was something I really wanted but I would not like it.

Back
Top Bottom