• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin....

No money, just fiat currency. Money has inherent value such as gold and silver, both of which have a 6000+ year history of being a reliable store of value. All currencies are inherently worthless and eventually go to zero value in an average of 45 years. Regardless, it is not investing, but rather speculation...and it is fine, as long as you can afford to take the risk..... and have a chair when the music stops.

Let me know how it works out when you go try and buy something with gold and silver right now. While you may be able to buy something its not going to go well. Not only that but silver and gold are speculative as well.

Don't be afraid to look in the mirror.

PS all investing is speculative....

No money, just fiat currency. Money has inherent value such as gold and silver, both of which have a 6000+ year history of being a reliable store of value. All currencies are inherently worthless and eventually go to zero value in an average of 45 years. Regardless, it is not investing, but rather speculation...and it is fine, as long as you can afford to take the risk..... and have a chair when the music stops.
Speculation does not put money in your bank account, BTC has though, at least for me. I've bought and sold it a few times and willing to take the risk.

Speculation does not put money in your bank account, BTC has though, at least for me. I've bought and sold it a few times and willing to take the risk.

9BC7E3E2-2CDB-40B1-B071-F6ABC0668DE3.jpeg

Bitcoin is at $12,948.00 I know a guy that dropped 80k into it a few days ago. He is crazy.

Yeah, I know it's gone up like crazy, but why? The only person buying this is the person who hopes it's $20k per coin next week. The instability makes it practically worthless as a currency. And your money can be hacked or just lost? I'm not saying the technology isn't cool, but I don't think bitcoin will be the one to make it. But what do I know about it (seriously)?

over 100k new bitcoin wallets opening every day lately. People are piling on like crazy. I'm just sitting here watching, Broke as a joke.

over 100k new bitcoin wallets opening every day lately. People are piling on like crazy. I'm just sitting here watching, Broke as a joke.

As soon as the average person has heard of it I think it's doomed. This is nothing more than throwing money in on a hot stock, except there is literally zero reason to buy this fundamentally speaking.

Back
Top Bottom