• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2023 - June 2-4

is the clip plastic?
No. It's metal but it's still not a great clip. The Heretic's I've had, have all had ****ty clips for one reason or another. Last year's show special with plastic clip vs this year's with metal clip.

Attachments

• IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 18
I sold a few and bought some supplies đź‘Ť
Didn't get to leave my table long enough to run around to the other side and visit. Stayed covered up pretty much all day (especially when I tried to eat my samich). Lot of folks are training to be waiters I guess. Had a pretty good day, not coasting by any means but out in front if you know what I mean.
Had a really nice chat with Lynn Rhea while we waited for them to open the doors for the vendors to get in. What a cluster, just glad it wasn't raining.

Both heretic and Microtech were out of blade show specials when I got there first thing this morning.

Pro tech had some cool stuff but not what I wanted. Found a private dealer and bought the protech from him, I was happy to save like $10 over the internet price. Then I realized I paid $10 to park, $30 for the ticket, probably $20 in gas and took half a Saturday to do it….

Oh well, still fun

Back
Top Bottom