• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2023 - June 2-4

anybody buy anything yet?
Manual Microtech Stitch
20230602_154611.jpg

I'm was able to park in a parking deck for $10
Same. I got there at 9:30 and walked in by 10:10. I don't have a lifted truck but do have a factory tall diesel. Was able to park in the deck for $10. Got a spot within 2min.

Could have spent a **** ton. Hinderer had a bunch of BPUs and line wasn't bad, Strider had a good amount and was attainable. Koenig's line was insane so would have definitely skipped that. Demko's line wasn't nearly as bad as last year. I bought the show special Heretic Colossus for $200 and called it a day. I don't need to blow a bunch on knives right now.

IMG_0943.jpeg

Had work to do at 11:00 so didn't get to rummage around. Might go back tomorrow.

Same. I got there at 9:30 and walked in by 10:10. I don't have a lifted truck but do have a factory tall diesel. Was able to park in the deck for $10. Got a spot within 2min.

Could have spent a **** ton. Hinderer had a bunch of BPUs and line wasn't bad, Strider had a good amount and was attainable. Koenig's line was insane so would have definitely skipped that. Demko's line wasn't nearly as bad as last year. I bought the show special Heretic Colossus for $200 and called it a day. I don't need to blow a bunch on knives right now.

View attachment 5787886

Had work to do at 11:00 so didn't get to rummage around. Might go back tomorrow.

is the clip plastic?

View attachment 5787886

I wanted the Heretic show special BADLY, but they were sold out by the time I got in the door. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom