• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bold Prediction of the week......

The best thing TAMU can do is come out with 4 plays already called and run them just as fast as they can. Keep up this pace and hope to have Bama's defense gasping for air mid way through the 3rd qtr. If they can do that, Johnny and his WR's can put up points. If they allow Bama to control the pace, it'll be a elephant stomping. But you wind that tide defense and you can win in the air.

It's fun because the 1 time in 100 that it works, I can say "I TOLD YOU SUCKAS!"

The truth comes out. There was a time that it was not a question that Alabama would win (back in the Bryant years). Having lived through the drought years in the 90's and early part of the 2000's (before Saban), I learned to never take any game for granted. That being said I never predict scores, but expect Alabama to beat Texas A&M on Saturday.

The Florida fans were some of the worst when I was going to Auburn. Very obnoxious. Not saying they all are like that, just the ones that I ran into working my beer and coca cola route. Very rude.

No. Pretty much all of them are like that. I wish there weren't so many up here. I left Florida hoping they were behind me.

Back
Top Bottom