BOS......WHY ?

Also have had a guy off armslist write up a bill of sale on notebook paper in pencil. it may or may not have got signed Rusty Shackleford...

LOL @ kotaboy32! Lots of misinformation in that "video" and the eager dummies posting in the comments are lapping it up.

I couldn't watch it. It became obvious about his second broken sentence that he didn't have a clue. The narrator needs to find another hobby.

If the buyer or seller wants one and they both agree to one, that's fine.

If you don't like them don't deal with people who want one.

The problem is that a lot of folks really don't know why they want a BOS, nor do they realize it's worthless, and a lot of people aren't willing to deal with them.

I had a deal where the guy surprised me with that before he would officially trade at the meet up...

I had a guy spring it on me at a meet on a gun I was selling. I told him no way in hell or the deal was off, and he backed down. As I was leaving, I looked over at him when I was putting on my seatbelt, and he had his camera/phone pointed right at me so I assume he was taking a pic... :wacko: He quickly drove away.

Generally speaking - if some people are not comfortable with what's required by law, then perhaps the gun trading hobby is not for you. I hear people still trade Beanie Babies... :thumb:

I had a guy spring it on me at a meet on a gun I was selling. I told him no way in hell or the deal was off, and he backed down. As I was leaving, I looked over at him when I was putting on my seatbelt, and he had his camera/phone pointed right at me so I assume he was taking a pic... :wacko: He quickly drove away.

Generally speaking - if some people are not comfortable with what's required by law, then perhaps the gun trading hobby is not for you. I hear people still trade Beanie Babies... :thumb:
sounds like we might have had the same guy...

Back
Top Bottom